The Jatana platform has all the tools you need to create better customer experiences using the latest advancement in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
At the core of the platform is our AUTOMATIONS product, which enables you to automate ticket' actions in Zendesk Support.
With Jatana you can create 2 different kinds of AUTOMATIONS:
- Macro automations: these automations can be setup in no time and when triggered, apply a macro to a ticket automatically.
- Custom automations: these automations allows you to automate any action in Zendesk Support as well as giving you the option to trigger actions in 3rd party systems like your CRM, order management system or database.
Both Macro and Custom automations support all actions available in Zendesk Support and because of that you can use Jatana to create virtually endless combinations of actions and automations.
Jatana's automations are fully controlled by Artificial Intelligence but unlike other solutions where the AI is a black-box, with Jatana you can create and have full control and of your own AI MODELS.
This is possible thanks to our AI MODELS product, which enables you to train Artificial Intelligence algorithms to recognize what your customers are asking you in their support requests.
The Jatana platform allows you to create 3 different kinds of AI MODELS:
- Macro Suggestions Models: these models understand what the customer is writing in the support request and provide suggestions on the best way to solve that request.
- Intent Detection Models: these models understand what the customer is writing in the support request and fire automated actions inside Zendesk.
- Entity Extraction Models (soon): these models are able to recognize specific elements of the customer request such as product names, order numbers, etc... and can be used to automate lookups in 3rd party systems and other complex business processes
As every good data scientist will tell you, even the most advanced models are useless if the quality of your data is low.
This is why we have added the INTENTS product to the Jatana platform.
The INTENTS product comes packed with features that simplify the process of transforming your Zendesk Support tickets in datasets that can be used to create AI models that understand customers' requests with a very high level of accuracy.
The Jatana platform allows you to create 2 different kinds of INTENTS:
- Macro intents: these are create automatically by Jatana when you first create an account. Macro intents are organized by macros (1 macro = 1 macro intent) and are primarily used to train macro suggestions engines.
- Custom intents: you can create as many custom intents you need to reflect all the support request the you receive from your customers. These intents are used to train intent detection models.
Alongside AUTOMATIONS, INTENTS and AI MODELS, we have added a suite of products to the Jatana Platform that makes it easier for Zendesk Support user to manage MACROS, TRIGGERS and measure get Ai drive ANALYTICS on the performance of their contact center.
The MACROS product offers powerful macro management features that are not available by default in Zendesk Support:
- Folders: folders replicate the macro categorization system of Zendesk Support and makes it easy to navigate your macro library visually.
- Filters: filters allow you to filter macros based on the actions they perform on a ticket.
- Tags: tags helps you organize your macro library with color coded tags that can also be used to filter macros.
The TRIGGERS product offers similar functionalities with the goal fo simplifying the process of managing and maintaining your trigger library:
- Filters: filters allow you to filter your triggers based on their firing conditions and on the actions they perform.
- Tags: tags helps you organize your trigger library with color coded tags that can also be used to filter triggers.
Finally, the ANALYTICS products displaying useful usage analytics that guide you and your team in the process of creating better AI driven customer experiences:
- Overview tab: get the high level overview of how all your automations are performing.
- Macros tab: in the macro tabs, you can see automation data broken down by macro.
- Agents tab: in the macro tabs, you can see automation data broken down by agent.
- Groups tab: in the macro tabs, you can see automation data broken down by group.
This was just a brief intro to the Jatana Platform, for more detailed guides we recommend you check out THE JATANA PLATFORM section of the support center 👇